Before attending your massage appointment please ensure that you have no COVID-19 or current cold/flu symptoms AND that you are aware of the following protocols:
- Please bring a mask to your treatment if you own one. If you arrive without a mask, I will provide you with one. Ideally, a mask should be worn during the entire treatment and for the duration of your visit inside the clinic space. This is a firm requirement of all unvaccinated clients. If at least 2 weeks have transpired since being fully vaccinated and you are uncomfortable wearing a mask while face down on the table, an exception will be made. I will continue to wear a mask at all times while in contact with each client.
- In accordance with public health recommendations and guidelines I have been fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine.
- I have joined the Guelph Chamber of Commerce’s ‘Rapid Screening for Business Program’ and am now screening myself twice per week as an added assurance and precaution for myself and my clients.
- My treatment room is well ventilated and climate controlled. Additional air purification units are also in operation during appointment times.
- If you are a Guelph client, please call or text me (519-400-3254) when you arrive at the CareWell reception area on the main floor. I will come to meet you there. If you are a client at Aloft RMT please text me when you arrive at the entrance downstairs and I will come to meet you there. If you a Blueberry Therapy I will mreet you at the main reception area,
- A link will be sent in your appointment reminder to fill out the Covid Pre-screening Form. This questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Please be prepared to pay for your treatment by a contactless method if possible (i.e. debit or credit card with tap, Apple Pay on your phone, direct billing or by e-transfer).
- Rather than being issued a paper receipt, your receipt will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Paper receipts can be provided if required.
- During your time in the building be sure to practice social distancing (6ft or 2m) from other visitors and practitioners.
- All surfaces that you or I come in contact with before, during and after the treatment will be sanitized immediately.
- There will be no charge for last minute cancellations if you are feeling ill or unwell.
- If you have any questions or concerns I encourage you to reach out to me as early as possible so that we may discuss your visit. I remain committed to your health and safety and I look forward to seeing you soon.