Before attending your massage appointment please ensure that you: have no COVID-19 or current cold/flu symptoms AND that you are aware of and ready to follow the directions as outlined below.
- Please bring a mask to your treatment if you own one. If you happen to arrive without a mask, I will provide you with one. A mask MUST be worn during the entire treatment and for the duration of your visit inside the Chancellors Way Medical Arts Centre. I will do the same.
- When you arrive to the CareWell reception area on the main floor please call or text me (519-400-3254) and I will come to meet you there.
- You may again be asked some screening questions and have your temperature checked before coming to the treatment room.
- Your mask MUST remain on for the entire treatment. Please refrain from touching or moving your mask during your time in the building.
- Please be prepared to pay for your treatment by a contactless method (i.e. debit or credit card with tap, Apple Pay on your phone, direct billing or by e-transfer).
- Rather than being issued a paper receipt, your receipt will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Once your treatment, rebooking and payment is completed, I will provide you with a free parking exit slip.
- During you time in the building be sure to practice social distancing (6ft or 2m) from other visitors and practitioners.
- All surfaces that you or I come in contact with before, during and after the treatment will be sanitized immediately.
- There will be no charge for last minute cancellations if you are feeling ill or unwell.
- If you have any questions or concerns I encourage you to reach out to me as early as possible so that we may discuss your visit. I remain committed to your health and safety and I look forward to seeing you soon.